Donations made through http://www.wordsbyamrita.com are legally made to the Amrita Translation Foundation. Amrita Translation Foundation is recognized by the Canada Revenue Agency as a Canadian charity. Donations to Amrita Translation Foundation are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Amrita Translation Foundation reserves the right to use the donations in a manner that is accordant to the CRA guidelines.
DUTY TO DONORS
Amrita Translation Foundation observes the guidelines imposed by the CRA under the Income Tax Act and pledges to the following obligations towards donors:
- All information provided to donors or the general public is accurate and not misleading
- Information relating to donors is kept confidential. No information relating to the donor will be given to other person or entity without the consent of the donor
- Amrita Translation Foundation will use all reasonable effort to disburse the donations according to the donor’s wishes and intention
- If funds cannot be disbursed according the donor’s wishes, Amrita Translation Foundation shall ask for further directions from the donor and suggest alternative choices
- If no further directions can be obtained, Amrita Translation Foundation will abide by the restrictions set under the Income Tax Act and disburse the funds in a charitable manner
REFUNDS OF DONATION
Amrita Translation Foundation follows the CRA guidelines for donation refunds and only offers refunds under extenuating circumstances that are deemed appropriate by the Foundation.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.